Saturday, November 14, 2009

SwagBucks!



So, When I first started couponing, I saw all these posts on different Blogs about Swagbucks. I thought, this is stupid, I don't want to sign up. Well, I finally gave in about a week and a half ago. Actually November 2nd to be exact!

Meghan, WHAT is Swagbucks?

Swagbucks is Basically a search engine. Like the infamous Google or Yahoo! Except each time you search, You could earn a "swagbuck." Fridays are Mega Swagbuck Day, So You could earn between 1-100 Swagbucks just by searching something. Why not earn some money since you were going to be doing searching anyways?

What do I do with the Swagbucks?

After you accumulate some Swagbucks, You can "Cash in" to get several different prizes, Including Giftcards to Alice.com (which is basically a Online Grocery Store, but with FREE shipping, and Coupons!) OR Amazon.com even Electronics! They have LOTS of options for you to cash in your Swagbucks.

Why are you recommending this site?

Like I said I joined at the beginning of the month, Since then I have accumulated 27 Swagbucks. 12 of them I have already cashed in for a $5 Alice.com Giftcard! Its SO easy! Your going to search the web with Google or Yahoo anyways, so why NOT earn while doing it!?!?! Right now, I average between 1-4 a day. I don't even use it much. I mostly use AOL, and Randomly use Swagbucks when I think of it.


One of the Best Parts? When you refer someone, You get what they earn! Say they did a search a won $4 Swagbucks, Well So Do you! Its SO easy to do, I wish I signed up earlier.


It definitely has the Sunkissed Super Saver Stamp of approval!!

Do I have you convinced? Just Click the box right below and sign up! Just for signing up they give you 3 Swagbucks!!!

Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment