Saturday, November 14, 2009

Another Freebie!





This is honestly something I can rave about! I LOVE this product.

My mom recieved this sample a couple of monthes ago, and we tried it and instantly fell in love. To the point where we went and cleared off the shelf at Publix. It is SO good, especailly when you don't have any lemon and you have tea, or some water!

A couple days ago I made a white cake, put in a pack of the True Lemon and Wanted a Glaze, So In the Powdered sugar, I put a pack in along with the milk. It was SO good, JUST the right amount of citrusy. Okay, I just made myself want to make a another one!
I also Used it, mixed with a little water, in a Lemon Chicken recipe.

Click Here to Get a Free Sample

It comes with two true lemon, Two true lime, and two True Orange and a $1 off of One True Lemon Product.

All the Flavors are great, but the Lemon is SO good and a great subsitute in recipes if You don't have lemon on hand!

ENJOY!

There is also a Printable on the site!

No comments:

Post a Comment