Monday, November 9, 2009

California Kitchen Pizza Coupon!




If your registered with Krafts First Tastes, You might want to check your account as they have sent out $3 off California Pizza Kitchen coupons. This should make for a great deal on pizza! If you haven’t registered, you can right HERE

I actually didn't know about this site (yes I know, bad Meghan, Bad girl!) So I decided to go sign up. This was not even TEN minutes ago. Anywho. I signed up, and I got the coupon! How great is that!
*doing the happy dance*


Just as a small reminder, then coupon does state for use at Whole Foods.
However, if your Publix accepts Whole Foods as a competitor, I smell a pretty sweet deal coming along :)


Update: It is $3.49 at Publix!
$0.49 Per Pizza!
This is for the small personal size pizza!

No comments:

Post a Comment