Tuesday, November 10, 2009

GPS System for $99!!!








Walmart.com is now doing a "Value of the Day"

Todays Deal?

Garmin nuvi 205 3.5" Portable GPS, Pink


Some of its features:

Sleek, ultra-slim design fits easily in pocket
Easy-to-use, touchscreen interface
Turn-by-turn directions with voice guidance
Text-to-speech

Click HERE to see it!


Now I confess, before I became "coupon savvy" and spending my money smartly, I would have saw this, and then saw that it was PINK and I would have slapped down the $99 on this easily! Even though we already have 2 GPS Systems!

BUT It is pretty! And It would make a great gift for a teen age daughter whos at college (or going to college soon) and who happens to LOVE pink!



Don't forget to go to walmart.com in the mornings to see what the Value of the Day is!
It will show up as a link right above "store finder" and next to the Wal-mart Logo!

I will try to get the Value of the Day up everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment