Monday, November 9, 2009

New Publix Ad!



Michelle over at Iheartpublix.com has the new Publix ad up for 11/12-11/18 (11/11-11/17 in some areas!)
Click here to access it!

Some of my Favorites?

Juicy Juice, BOGO $3.65

Lindsay Olives, 6 oz can, BOGO $1.99

Doritos, BOGO $3.99

Carrot Bar Cake $4.59
(It has my veggies in it..hehe)

Arnold Select Sandwich Thins $1.99
(If you haven't tried these yet you should, they are GREAT!)

Mangos 5/$5

3 lb bag of Red Delicous Apples, $1.99

Soft Soap Hand Soap $0.79



Possible Overage Alert!

Its rumored that Zantac 8-ct package is $4.79 at Publix, Use the $5 IP HERE and the $3 Coupon from the Green Advantage Buy Flyer, thats $3.21 in overage, if your store allows it!


Don't Forget to check out this weeks ad, There is only a few days left, so Grab those deals while you can!
Go Here to access!


I will be going in the morning for a BIG shopping, we need meat and veggies, so the OOP is going to be higher than normal...Stay tuned for that!

Have fun shopping everyone!



Is there a store you would like to see match-ups for? If so, either comment on this post and let me know which one(s) or e-mail me a Sunkissedsaver@aol.com, and I will make sure to ad it to my list of Grocery Stores!

No comments:

Post a Comment