Saturday, October 31, 2009

What Came in the Mail 10/31



Happy Halloween Everyone!

I am still sick, So I am staying in today and not going to go get any of the Halloween deals or freebies ::sniffle::

What Came in the Mail Today

Just some random flyers, and ::cringe:: bills.

Also Got a Card froms babysonline.com
In the Card was a bracelet that says "Mommy to Be"
(Which is being added to a baby shower gift!)

And A Flyer to Save $155 of Cord Blood Banking with a personalized code!


What I sent in the mail

My Expired Coupons to a Navy Base in Spain!
And
The Recipe Below to My Grandma
Caramel Apple PorkChops



Hope you have a Happy & Safe Halloween!
And Parents: Please "Check" your kids candy
You know, Just in case theres any "BAD" candy they can't have
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment