Saturday, October 31, 2009

Tips For Expired Coupons



As The Month Comes to a End, I look through my coupon pile, and sort out all the expired, and about to expire (within 7 days is my rule) and I KNOW I won't be using it. This Month, There is a HUGE Pile.

Instead of Throwing away your Expired Coupons, Go HERE and send them to our US Military Overseas.

Did you know they can used Expired Coupons UP TO SIX MONTHES?!?!
WOW!

Just some General Rules of Thumb:
They Can Only Use Manufacturer Coupons
(No Store Labels can be on them)

They Can NOT Use Printable Coupons
(Throw those into your recyclables!)



Hey, If Im Not going to use it AT all, Or it about to expire, I might as well send it to Our Military Families so they can get some savings!!



*Also As Its the last Day of the Month, Make sure you Print out all your Coupons from the internet sites, As Tomorrow they Reset!

No comments:

Post a Comment