Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Letting the Cat out of the Bag

When I first started this blog, I thought "Oh, Well I'll post a few deals everyday, Ill get alot of fan/followers fast, Ill be a overnight sensation, It'll be easy"

Yea. Not so much.

I didn't realize how much work goes into a having a "money saving" blog. Which is why I kind of fell off the blogosphere.

As Well as Saving money all together.

Yes. You just read right. Yes, I still read blogs everyday, several times daily, but I just haven't had enthusiam/passion I once did. Mostly because of lack of funds to get the sunday paper, or ink, etc.

I just started going back to school full time. That in it self is a handful, but I'm learning to balance school life with my regular life. Did I mention Im also going to the gym? Yea, Life just got a hold of me.

So heres my goal(s), Im going to try to post ATLEAST Twice daily of different deals I find. As well as a masterish list of the days freebies. Also, I am going to try to post atleast one recipe a week. Now, Its not going to be some fancy recipe, just a recipe from a dinner I made.

So Pretty much, Im going to try to commit to this again. I LOVE saving money, and I love showing friends and family how they can to, and Heck, while Im at it, why should others not benefit from it as well?

So here it goes, Another try at the whole Blogging deal.

*Fingers Crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment