Wednesday, November 4, 2009

What Came in the Mail 11/4



Well Today was eventful.
I was back and forth across town several times.

I found out there is a Dollar General, literally, around the corner from me.
Woohoo!
AND They had a "holiday toy" booklet with MR. Potato Head for $2.50
But 1)They didn't have it AT ALL, and
2) They don't take IPs

So I was going to pick up mom from work,
and We all know Wal-Mart ad matches.
So I got it at Walmart along with some Dish Sponges.
The Cashier wouldn't take the IP, I said, okay fine.
(Not sure if the Mr. Potato Head is still up BUT HERE You can find coupons on toys!)

After cashing out, I brought my reciept and the IP to Customer Service
and got my $2 off of the Mr. Potato head.

TOTAL OOP: $1.48


What Came in the Mail Today

Bear Naked Banana Nut Granola Sample
-$1 Off Any Bear Naked Product Included

11/1 Coupons Inserts (Red Plum, P&G, and SmartSource)
*This is two weeks in a row I have gotten the insert from the sunday paper in my mail!*

No comments:

Post a Comment