Friday, November 6, 2009

Today Shopping Trip



Yet another eventfulish day today, thus the late posts.
Was getting ready this morning, and I hear my dog, Blue, eating his dry food. Well, I happen to pass him when I was running around getting ready to go hit Publix and Walmart, and I see that he is LITERALLY picking all the peas out of the food and spitting them out



I guess he doesn't like his veggies. Picky Dog. JEEZ! hehe.
(We keep the Dry Food and Water Bowl on a old cookie sheet for easy clean-up and to contain it all)

Anywho, So I ran to Wal-mart and Publix, then got home, was putting the groceries away, and just got annoyed with the state of the fridge, the big freezer and pantry, kitchen and dining room, and I just went into a cleaning and organizing frenzy!
Now its alot better, and organized and I can see what we have!

Nothing came in the mail again today!
Although I did get a confirmation e-mail that all 3 of my $5 SC Johnson Rebates are confirmed and being mailed!

Wal-mart


*I really need to defrost the big freezers, but here they are in there new home!*


2 Turkeys
Total of 43.12 pounds @ .40/lb

$17.25



Publix




*I did TWO Transactions so I could use Two $5 off $20 Purchase, Though I will list it all as if I did one!*

4 3M Packaging Tape BOGO @ $3.19
3 Eggs Beaters 3/$5
2 Milks (One Whole, One Skim) @ $3.09 Each
1 SILK Very Vanilla Milk @ $2.99
4 Raisin Brans BOGO @ $3.99
2 Tylenol @ $3.99
1 Boston Butt Roast @ $6.68 ($1.79 a pound)
3 Ramen Noodles @ .22 (Filler Items)


Coupons Used
2x $5 off $20 Sav A Lot Coupons
4x $1/1 3M Packaging Tapes Makes each roll .60 each
1x FREE Silk 1/2 Gallon Milk WYB 2 Kelloggs Cereal Tearpad FREE!
4x $1/1 Kelloggs Sav a Lot MQ
4x $1/1 Kelloggs Target Coupons FREE RAISIN BRAN!!
2x $1/1 Tylenol
2x $3/1 Tylenol Publix Coupon FREE Tylenol

Total Savings: $59.74
Total Out of Pocket $10.86



TOTAL SAVINGS: $59.74

TOTAL OOP: $28.11



Super Big Thanks to Michelle at iheartpublix.com for the Ad with Match-Ups!

No comments:

Post a Comment