Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Target 11/3 Shopping Trip!



I ran to Target this morning after donating Plasma.
Well I tried to Donate...My Pulse was 130!
How is that POSSIBLE!
Anyways, Went to Target, then went to the community college and took my College placement tests-I PASSED! Haha, I've been procrastinating and psyching myself for nothing! Anywho, heres My Loot!





Target


1 Halloween Mask @ 34 Cents
2 Pack White Cups @ 48 cents.
2 Hefty One Zip @ $1.12 EACH (Travel Size)
2 Travel Size Tide @ 97 Cents EACH
2 Battery Packs @ $1.00 each *Found In Dollar Spot!!
1 GE 20 Watt Light Bulb @2.39
1 Happy Baby Puffs @ $2.99
2 Dove Chocolates @$1.74 EACH
2 M&M Halloween Chocolates @ $1.49 Each


Coupons Used:
2 $1/1 ANY Hefty One Zip (From Insert)
2 $1/1 Any Tide (From Insert)
2 $1/1 Alkaline Rayvoc(SP) Batteries (From Insert)
1 $1/1 GE Smart Energy Light Bulb (From Insert)
1 FREE Happy Baby Item (Printable Found Online)

Store Coupons
$2/1 GE Smart Energy Light Bulb
$1/2 Halloween M&Ms

Total Out of Pocket:
$5.90!


Saved $19.79!



I orginally went in for the Glade Deal, But Yet again Someone cleared the shelf. *sigh* Someone in this area is greedy! O-well. Will try another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment