Sunday, November 1, 2009

I Just won 25 MYCOKE Rewards!



I told you about Some free McDonalds Monopoly codes the other day.


Well today my dad got us McDonalds for lunch, and I, of course, went and stole all the pieces from everyone before they noticed. hehe.


Anyways, I entered them and won 25 MyCoke Reward Points!

Now I have never used MyCoke, But said, hey, why not. Its free, and we always are buy coke products, so why not give it a whirl!


Now, I have a slight confession.
We have ALOT of Bottle caps at our house right now (See Why HERE) I decided to grab some of the Coke Tops and give it a whirl to see if they would enter.
Well Low and Behold they did. SO as of right now, I have 175 points, just by entering in a couple!
Hey, That saying goes, Other peoples trash can be my treasure!
(Yes I am a little shameful, but hey, They were free and no one else will use them, so why not?!)


Did you Know for Every 560 Points, You get a $50 E-Certificate for Resturants.com?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment